The Los Angeles County Business Federation charter is to effectively mobilize the collective - and cooperative - voice and volume of all the existing advocacy organizations, trade groups and economic development organizations, representing tens of thousands of businesses across every corner of our County, on business and policy issues that affect the economic vitality and quality of life in our county and its cities.
- Educate and engage the business community on important business issues – where large and small are powerfully aligned to advance a shared agenda
- Augment and support existing advocacy efforts by stepping up in two ways – large scale influence and big numbers
- Utilize this new, collective strength to influence the votes of elected officials and regulatory boards on issues that are important to businesses in L.A. County
EVERY BUSINESS IN L.A. COUNTY DESERVES A VOICE
As an individual business belonging to an organization or trade group that is a BizFed member, your cooperative voice will be added to the powerful, resonant chorus at the leading edge of change
Via the Action Alert system and the power of aggregated numbers, the message to elected officials is PAY ATTENTION – this issue is critical to business in L.A. County.
INFLUENCE FUELED BY EASY ACTION ALERTS
BizFed’s influence will be powered by a set of streamlined, easy-to-deploy communication tools including a Web-based Action Alert system that enables member organizations to rally their business members to amplify L.A. County’s business clout to important federal, state, county and local lawmaking officials and regulatory agency leaders.
A major local university will independently develop and host the BizFed database – sorting member businesses by district within L.A. County for the following:
- U.S. Congressional Districts
- California Senate Districts
- California Assembly Districts
- L.A. County Board of Supervisors
- L.A. City Council members