By: Allyn Freeman
Now that you're retired, you finally have the chance to do a job you want to do-rather than one you have to do. Whether you are looking to earn a supplemental income or keep busy during your golden years with volunteer work, Reworking Retirement will help you successfully re-enter today's job market.
Filled with expert advice, company case studies, and stories from other retirees returning to the workforce, this is your complete reference guide to post-retirement employment. It takes the difficulty out of finding, applying, and working a job while retired by teaching you how to:
* Capitalize on available job opportunities
* Explore online, alternative, and volunteer career paths
* Tailor your resume, cover letter, and pitch appropriately
* Transfer your skills into a different field
* Succeed in your new work setting
Reworking Retirement takes the work out of finding a new career later in life. And promises to help make these years more fulfilling-personally and financially!